Friday 29 April 2011

Challenge 52 - week 4

Oh yes, I've managed it! Phew!

I did manage to finish the bag I mentioned before and listed it on Folksy.


I haven't done anything more this week as I've had a cold of the Lempsip Max Strength variety the last few days, so it wasn't the best time to be in the middle of inking/glueing/sewing with sneezes never far away and my eyes watery and half closed! I'm much better now, just a bit sniffy, so I think a cup of tea and some Easter egg and a read of other blogs will be the best medicine!
~Jane

1 comment:

  1. This is a really interesting way to embellish a bag :-)

    I've done a few recently but I'm trying to think of new ideas (in between everything else I'm doing). I think I'll leave the sewing part to you folks who are better at it, but thanks for the inspiration to get my brain in gear!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Comments are always welcome (unless they are rude or unpleasant), I'd love to read them!