Thursday 17 February 2011

First Post!

Hello and welcome to the Emporium of Curiosities!
I can be found at www.folksy.com/shops/emporiumofcuriosities where I sell my handmade ACEOs, cards, gift tags and, well, for the moment I have one bag in stock...There are more to follow but I'm doing the monthly listing club so I'm listing one item a day. When I have time I will be adding an Emporium section to my jewellery website www.pirate-treasures.com but at the moment there aren't enough hours in the day to make two lots of stock!
This is the kind of thing I make at the moment...



2 comments:

  1. Hey, great blog and great shop! Glad to be your first visitor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Congrats on your first blog. Did mine today for the first time too (need followers myself :D ) and hopefully a Folksy Friday tomorrow. Lin x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Comments are always welcome (unless they are rude or unpleasant), I'd love to read them!